Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Whole New World

WOW-za! Lots of linens & things going on in my life.

#1 - Jake left to the tiny island of Samoa. He's working with an Archeology team & was there last July. He will be gone 6 weeks & I already miss him like crazy. I am so proud of him...he's going into uncharted land, that ARCHEOLOGISTS have never surveyed. Pray for his safety!

#2 - I'm "Belle" from Beauty & The Beast with a theater production company in Portland. I will work events & children's parties as one of the many princesses.

#3 - My hair accessories are being sold in The Pearl district @ a store called LITTLE THINGS. Yay!

#4 - I know how to make awesome animal balloons.

#5 - I'm going to DISNEYLAND in 1 week!


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment