Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's a small world.

It may be a small world after all, but Jake is THOUSANDS of miles away.

It's starting to get me a lil' bummed. He's on a tiny island near Australia, with big people and lush jungles. There is no way for me to call him, so I fill his inbox with a lot of e-mails and hopes he can read them soon.

BUT! This Sunday, I was @ Disneyland with some dear friends of mine and Jake called! 3 times. BUT! My phone was dead. Sad. BUT! As soon as I got to my friend's house, he called again & we had a conversation. It was amazing to talk to him, knowing how far away he is...& it was also amazing to realize HOW MUCH people take for granted.

NOW, onto Disneyland. MAGiCAL! MAGiCAL! (I'll blog more about it tomorrow).


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment