Thursday, March 31, 2011

Girls are made of Sugar & Spice.

So stoked.
I'm going to PROM!
I know I'm almost in my mid-twenties...
Portland is hosting PORTLAND PROM for 21+.
How brilliant is that?!
Our Prom group is growing rapidly, so we may even get a limo!

My "Prom" isn't until May, but I couldn't wait to get my dress.
(I already have the hippest date around, not to mention he
has major-moves). Being that I'm not 16, I had to find an appropriate
dress...so...I started shopping ASAP.



I can't share details yet, but it looks like one of the dresses towards the back of the rack. LOTS of lace & ruffles, although it's 1 solid color. Can't wait to take pictures! (& I got it on SALE! Score!)



SO PRETTY! I love Betsey Johnson dresses. When I went to Hong Kong, I visited a huge warehouse of replicas, nonetheless they are amazing.

Now, I am going to sit back & enjoy my freshly brewed cup of Vietnamese coffee*.
Enjoy your day.

*AMAZING coffee. All coffee-lovers must try. Stronger & a unique taste. LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment